Dishwasher Insurance Cover
Wash your dishes by hand?
Throw away the marigolds and stick by your dishwasher. Insure your dishwasher for low-cost and save time, money and water. We’ll aim to be out to you within 24 hours so you won’t have to struggle for too long.
Included in Your Dishwasher Insurance Cover;
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Accidental damage
- No excess fees
- £500 limit per claim
- No restriction to the number of claims per year
- Repairs, parts and labour costs
- Similar specification replacement if we can’t repair it
- In-house technical assistance
- National network of engineers
- Speedy repairs
- Cancel anytime
- Engineer appointments usually within 24 hours
- Personalised cover level
- 21 days money-back guarantee
What Are The Next Steps?
Select your appliances and a payment option, either Monthly, Quarterly, or Annually; Pay as a one-off, or spread the cost throughout the year. Complete our online form and proceed to checkout. You will receive confirmation straight away and all documents will be sent to your home address within 2 working days.
Alternatively, call our Customer Service helpline to speak to one of our customer services team.
What Should You Consider When Choosing Dishwasher Insurance?
When thinking of dishwasher appliance insurance you may want to consider what could go wrong with your dishwasher;
- Leakage – Notice water just underneath the door after washing, it could be a case of adding way too much dishes leading to water spatter. However, if the next time you wash if this occurs you might need to callout a technician.
- Noise – Loud noise when appliance is being used. When unusual noise is noticed a few things come to mind, misalignment and a ring or seal banging around.
- Unclean dishes – What is the point of a dishwasher if it does not do the job? Make sure you are not at fault by overloading the dishwasher, not following the instruction manual which should suggest removing food debris before loading your dishes or it could be the float switch that is damaged.
- Drainage – Water clustering and not able to drain after use, clogged drain or filter are the first things that jump to mind. You can use a dry cloth to dry up the water cluster, but this is not a lasting solution.
Other Appliances We Insure;
- Residue on dishes – Try and change the dishwasher detergent.
- Low water pressure – Turn on your hot water to the maximum if that does not fill the jug in 14 seconds, you might have low water pressure.
- If water temperature is too low – You might need to check the water temperature by turning up the hot water temperature.
- Spray arms not functioning as it should do – Turn your dishwasher off and let it cool down. Ensure there is nothing obstructing the arm from turning, and then check it is spinning freely. You might need to unscrew the hub bolt and check for damages, if they are damage you should order a replacement.
And if you are of the opinion that you cannot go through the hassle, there is always the option of taking a dishwasher breakdown Insurance with a reputable Insurance company. Always ensure you are covered for everything. Start your cover today.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- American Fridge-Freezer
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine
- Clothen Iron