Freezer Insurance Cover
Don’t get left out in the cold by your Freezer breakdown. We understand how stressful a broken freezer can be. Being unable to store food correctly or even having to throw vast amounts of it away in the event of a breakdown is never fun.
But don’t worry. Chest freezer, under the counter freezer or tall freezer, we’ve got you covered. From just £1.92 per month for comprehensive, stress-free protection.
A Brief Overview Of What’s Included In Our Freezer Insurance:
Main Features of Our Freezer Insurance
|No Excess Fees||✔|
|No Hidden Charges||✔|
|Engineer Visits Within 24 Hours||✔|
|Unlimited Call Outs||✔|
Other features of our Freezer Insurance include:
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Accidental damage
- £500 limit per claim
- Unlimited claim
- Repairs, parts and labour costs
- Similar specification replacement if we can’t repair it
- In-house technical assistance
- A national network of engineers
- Personalised cover level
- 21 days money-back guarantee
What Are the Next Steps?
Select your appliances and a payment option, either Monthly, Quarterly, or Annually; Pay as a one-off, or spread the cost throughout the year. Complete our online form and proceed to checkout. You will receive confirmation straight away and all documents will be sent to your home address within 2 working days.
Alternatively, call our Customer Service helpline to speak to one of our customer services team.
What Should You Consider When Choosing Freezer Insurance?
A Freezer Appliance Insurance can come handy in the event of damage to the freezer which leaves you open to callout, repair and replacement cost. Damages that are covered by freezer can include:
- Freezer making worrying noises
- The freezer becomes a bit warm and doesn’t cool food enough
- If the freezer becomes too cold and food is frozen to a too low temperature
- Water leaking in or next to your freezer
- Too much frost build up inside the freezer that prevents it working correctly
- Bad tasting ice maker OR
- Your Freezer just doesn’t keep things cold
Are There Any Exclusions To Your Freezer Insurance?
As with all insurance policies, some forms of damage are excluded from Freezer Insurance policies, including:
- Cosmetic damage to the freezer if it has no bearing in the appliances working
- Damage caused deliberately to the appliance by a member of the household or third party
- Damage caused by using the appliance outside of the manufacturer’s recommended instructions
- Damage to the freezer that pre-dates the insurance policy
But How Do You Know If You Are Getting The Best Deal On The Market?
A Freezer Insurance Cover must be comprehensive; ensure you are covered for everything that could go wrong with this domestic appliance to avoid hidden costs by the Insurance Company should you make a claim.
It is always important to read through the terms and conditions of Insurance products thoroughly, and if you are in doubt and have a few questions or concerns about the Freezer Insurance product you have or are looking to take out, then contact the Insurance Company to clarify – It is not unusual to be confused or seek clarity, a reputable Insurance Company should welcome any concerns you have. Freezers could be an integral domestic appliance in the household, therefore ensure that if the Freezer breaks down, there is a Freezer Insurance Cover in place to avoid that restless moment of wondering who to call or what to do.
Does My Home Insurance Cover My Freezer?
It is unlikely that your home insurance covers your freezer for mechanical breakdowns or damage caused to the appliance accidentally. If you are unsure of what your home insurance covers, check your policies terms and conditions.
What Types Of Freezers Are Covered By Your Freezer Insurance?
Our Freezer Insurance covers faults, failures, and break downs to the following freezer types:
- Freestanding freezers
- Chest freezers
- Built-in freezers
- Under the counter freezer
Do You Offer A Helpline?
Yes, we do. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team are always on hand to help you out with any queries and to start your claim in the even to a freezer failure. You can call them on the number below.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Your Freezer Insurance Policy?
We pride ourselves on the comprehensive level of cover we offer, and our Freezer Insurance provides our customers with the following headline benefits:
- No limits on the number of claims made each year and no excess fees.
- A qualified engineer appointment usually within 24 hours (exclusions apply).
- We source the widest network of skilled engineers in the country, so you are never left out in the cold when your freezer breaks down
- No hidden fees and costs of repairs, callouts, and parts are all included. All details of what you can and can’t claim are explained when you take out a policy
- We cover both mechanical and accidental damage to give you total peace of mind
Can I Cancel My Policy At Any Time?
Yes, with one of our Freezer Insurance policies you can cancel any time without penalty.
Other Appliances We Insure;
- TV Insurance
- Washing machine insurance
- Dishwasher insurance
- Cooker insurance
- Fridge insurance
- Tumble dryer insurance
Why Should You Choose Freezer Insurance Cover with Prominence Support?
For peace of mind, our Freezer Insurance Cover is completely comprehensive and is always there for you to protect you from accidental damage, repairs, as well as replacement and callout charges. Feel free to call our helpline and speak to an advisor if you need more information or help with making the right decision on your Freezer Insurance Policy.
It is always important to read through the terms and conditions of Insurance products thoroughly, and if you are in doubt and have a few questions or concerns about the Freezer Insurance product you have or want to take out then contact the Insurance Company to clarify – It is not weird to be confused or seek clarity, a reputable Insurance Company should welcome any concerns you have. Freezers could be an integral domestic appliance in the household, therefore ensure that if the Freezer breaks down, there is a Freezer Insurance Cover in place to avoid that restless moment of wondering who to call or what to do.
For peace of mind, our Freezer Insurance Cover is comprehensive and protect you from accidental damage, repairs, replacement and callout charges. Feel free to call our helpline and speak to an advisor if you need more information to make a decision on your Freezer Insurance Policy.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- HE 500
- HE 1000
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD/Audio player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine