Your home appliances will be some of the most expensive items in your home and surviving without them may not be the end of the world, but it could be a difficult and stressful time for your household. Trying to get an appliance fixed quickly and with little fuss can add to the dilemma and leave you tearing your hair out as you watch you bank balance shrink and dwindle.
But there is a way to prevent all this stress and hassle and for one small monthly fee you could ensure that any issues with your appliances is sorted in a jiffy.
Here at Prominence Support we are proud of our insurance products and our Appliance Warranties are no exception. Our friendly team of customer service representatives are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to listen to your problems and provide a solution. Need a repair? No problem. We employ a large network of engineers across the UK who can fix any issue usually within 24 hours.
What exactly is an appliance warranty?
An appliance warranty is there to ensure that if one of your appliances breaks down, it will be repaired, fixed, or replaced with no hassle or fuss. When a fault does develop, one call to us is all our customers need to get the issue resolved.
Do I need an appliance warranty?
Have you spent a lot of money on your appliances? Is your TV one of the most expensive purchases you’ve made for your home? Do you have an expensive American style fridge freezer? The appliances in your home are going to be some of the most expensive items you own and if something happens to them, the cost of replacing or repairing them can be incredibly high. If you value the peace of mind that you will never have to pay out huge chunks of money again for your valuables, then an appliance warranty is just what you need.
What appliances can be covered by an Appliance Warranty?
Our appliance warranties are available for the following appliances:
- Kitchen white goods used for cooling and freezing food, such as fridges, Freezers (including chest freezers), Fridge-freezers.
- Kitchen appliances for cooking and heating food, such as ovens, hobs, and microwave ovens.
- Kitchen appliances for washing and drying clothes, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, and washer dryers.
- Living room entertainment devices, such as televisions, DVD players, Blue Ray players, and music systems.
What appliances cannot be covered by an appliance warranty?
Our appliance warranties are not able to cover the following items:
- Small handheld devices like iPads, tablets, smart phones, smart watches, and laptops.
- Any extractor unit in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Personal computers or gaming devices
- Damage to central heating systems, such as boilers, radiators, and pipework.
Take a look at some of our other policies if you wish to insure any of the appliances above.
What issues does an Appliance Warranty cover?
All our policies are comprehensive and cover you in the event of the following situations:
- Repairs for mechanical breakdown
- Repairs caused by faulty parts in the appliance
- Repairs as a result of incorrect or defective installation
Do your appliance warranties have any hidden fees?
All our fees are explained to you at the point of sale and we never hide any nasty surprises in our terms and conditions. Our policies cover you for the cost of any repairs, parts, labour, as well as call out fees for engineers.
Are there any types of damage or fault that is excluded from the cover?
As with all warranties, there are a few exclusions to be aware of, such as:
- Cosmetic damage to the appliance that has no bearing on its day to day workings.
- Damage caused deliberately to the appliance.
- Damage as a result of misuse of the appliance or by using the appliance outside the manufacturers recommended parameters.
- General wear and tear that develops over time.
- Damage in existence before the policy start date.
- Dirt, grime, and dust build up.
How much is an appliance warranty with Prominence Support?
All our appliance warranties offer excellent value for money and for one low-cost monthly amount you can protect your appliances from every eventuality.
For more information check out our website or give us a call on 0330 088 5768 to speak to one of our friendly customer service advisers.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- HE 500
- HE 1000
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD/Audio player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine