Johnson & Starley Boiler Insurance
A One-Off Price Repair Option, Which Includes Both boiler parts and labour on all Johnson & Starley Boilers
Johnson & Starley have been providing great quality heating appliances for nearly 100 years since their inception in 1922. Their range of products, including QuanTec boilers, warm air heaters, and ventilation systems, are synonymous with quality in the heating industry.
What would I be protected for with a Prominence Support Johnson and Starley Boiler Insurance policy?
We are delighted to provide great quality cover, and all our boiler cover insurance plans provide protection in the following situations:
- Breakdowns that require an onsite repair. This can consist of faults to the thermostat, pump, and any valves inside the appliance.
- Money toward an alternative boiler in the event of total failure up to an amount set out in the insurance policies conditions.
What are the advantages of Johnson and Starley Boiler Insurance with Prominence Support?
All our boiler insurance policies furnish the following benefits:
- Access to our expert and certified engineers. We have one of the biggest networks of boiler experts in the UK.
- 24-hour engineer call-outs in most situations.
- Unrivalled customer services available 24 hours a day, every day.
- Cost-effective but complete cover.
Our Johnson & Starley Boiler Insurance is both fantastic value and comprehensive. Our skilled engineers will fix any problem quickly and if your appliance can’t be fixed, we will replace it in no time to keep your home or business warm and with hot water.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- HE 500
- HE 1000
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD/Audio player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine