Central Heating Boiler Cover
When your central heating boiler breaks down, your home can grind to a halt. Without hot water to wash and clean with or central heating to keep you and your family warm, keeping your household running can be a thankless task.
Trying to get the problem fixed can be equally frustrating and finding a qualified engineer who can sort it out quickly and for a reasonable price is almost impossible. If the problem hits during the dead of winter, you may find that your home becomes uninhabitable and you may have to move out until the issue can be resolved.
There is a way, however, to get complete peace of mind that if a problem with your central heating boiler does develop it won’t stop you in your tracks for too long. What is this miracle cure? Central heating boiler cover from Prominence Support.
What is Central Heating Boiler Cover?
Central heating boiler cover from Prominence Support is there for you when your central heating or boiler breaks down. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service operatives are on hand all day every day to answer your queries and provide you with a solution to your problem.
If an issue does develop, one call to us is all you need to get back up and running in no time at all. We employ a wide network of qualified engineers across the UK who are ready and waiting to fix your issue within 24 hours in most cases.
Do I actually need a central heating boiler cover?
If you want to ensure your household never has lengthy hot water or central heating outage again then yes. All appliances break down at some point and your boiler is no exception. The cost of repairs can be many hundreds of pounds and replacement parts even higher (not to mention the cost of an emergency call out from a qualified engineer).
Central heating boiler cover takes the sting out of heating issues and will provide you with complete peace of mind in the event of any issue.
Why do boilers and central heating develop faults?
That’s a tricky question to answer. Why do any appliances develop problems? Wear and tear, poor installation, damage caused accidentally, or faulty parts are all common issues that can affect your hot water and central heating.
What type of faults can central heating boilers develop?
There are a number of faults that can affect a boiler and central heating system. Here are a few along with details of how they can affect your home and their most likely solution:
- Frozen pipes caused by cold weather. If the pipes in and around your boiler as well as those that feed your central heating system freeze, you may find your house colder than it should be and with little in the way of hot water. Frozen pipes can be easily kept at bay with liberal use of pipe lagging or by making sure your system is switched on regularly to keep ice at bay.
- Leaky radiators and pipes. Pipes and radiators over time can begin to corrode and leak which may cause flooding to your property. To fix a leak you will need to ensure you turn off your water supply and call out an engineer as soon as possible.
- Damage to the boilers pump or pump seal. Pumps are essential to transport hot water around your central heating system. Over time they can develop faults, become damaged, or start to leak. If they do, you will need a qualified engineer to fix them.
- Low water pressure: Having low water pressure in your boiler can stop it from working properly or at all. Fixing the problem is generally very easy and a re-pressurisation of the system following the manufacturer’s guidance will normally get it back up and running. The problem with low water pressure is that it can be a sign of a more serious problem like a leak in the system. We would always recommend having a qualified engineer take a look at your central heating and boiler if the low water pressure develops suddenly.
What’s included with your central heating boiler?
We are proud of the cover we provide to our customers and make sure that our policies are there for every problem that your central heating boiler can develop, including:
- Repairs to your boiler when it develops an issue, including faults to pumps, pipework, valves, thermostats, and pilot light.
- Cracks, leaks, faults, and failures to the radiators in your property
- Cracks, leaks, faults, and failures to pipework in your central heating system.
What other benefits can I expect from your central heating boiler cover?
Our central heating boiler cover comes with a range of additional benefits above the basic repair and fix service you would expect from the policy:
- If you have more than one issue each year, there is no need to worry as our policies provide multiple call outs.
- All our engineers are fully qualified and trained and can in most situations be with you within 24 hours.
- We never pass on hidden fees to our customers for parts, labour, or emergency call outs.
How much does central heating boiler cover cost?
We are immensely proud of our policies and believe we offer exceptional value for money. Give us a call today to see for yourself.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- Premium Boiler & Home Emergency
- Standard Boiler & Home Emergency
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD/Audio player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine