Here are 5 TIPS to apply now!
Whether you have appliance insurance or you do not, Domestic appliances have become a habitual consumer need and our lives are being entwined on a daily basis with these appliances.
Like every gadget that continues to capture human interest, and turn consumers into raving fans, the idea of losing these appliances and gadgets through perhaps accidental damage, mechanical and electrical failure or even by theft or any other means, leads to a huge demand to insure these devices and shift that risk to someone else.
The Domestic appliance insurance market is huge in the UK with loads of Insurance companies promising to outdo one another, and like every market/sector with competition, it leaves a saving opportunity for a savvy seeker.
Below are TOP 5 saving opportunities
- Get a multi-appliance package: The more appliances you add the cheaper the Appliance Insurance
- Use Vouchers to get Discount: Oh yes, Appliance Insurance Companies offer discount vouchers. Take advantage of this.
- Call your Appliance Insurance Company, request for a discount – Sometimes if you do not ask you do not get.
- Take your Domestic Appliance Insurance with a company that offers you the best value both at low cost and quality. Being with a firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is also a plus.
- Make one-off payments if you can as these come with even more discounts – Maximise your savings by making a lump payment.
There you have it, 5 quick tips to apply and start saving straight away on your Home Appliance Insurance today!