Ravenheat Boiler Insurance
Dedicated Support Team throughout the Year 24/7/365
Ravenheat was founded in 1987 in Leeds, UK and, over the past three decades have risen to become one of the largest boiler manufacturers in the country.
Their current range of combination and system boilers, including the renowned Ravenheat OpenTherm boiler package which provides more direct control overheating and intelligently adapts to use less energy.
What would I be covered for with a Prominence Support policy?
Your central heating is important to your house. We understand that and that’s why all our policies cover you in the following circumstance:
- Faults and break downs caused by faulty parts, such as damaged pumps, valves, and thermostats.
- A fixed amount of money towards a replacement boiler if your current appliance cannot be repaired.
What are the benefits you get with a Prominence Support policy?
All Prominence Support Boiler Insurance policies give the following benefits:
- Access to a huge network of boiler engineers, all trained and certified to fix Ravenheat Boilers.
- 24-hour call outs for most problems.
- Access to a friendly and knowledgeable customer support team who are on hand 24 hours a day.
- Low-cost monthly fees that don’t sacrifice cover.
We offer a fully featured and cost-effective Ravenheat Boiler Insurance package that is there for you in the case of a breakdown. Our network of engineers can get your heating and hot water system up and running in no time and if they can’t fix it, they’ll replace it with no fuss.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- Premium Boiler & Home Emergency
- Standard Boiler & Home Emergency
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD/Audio player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine