Worcester Boiler Insurance
No Longer Will You Have To Worry About Your Heating Control With Worcester Boiler.
Worcester have been one of the biggest names in heating and boiler technology since they were founded in 1962. Now part of the Bosch group since merging with the appliance and tool giant in 1996, Worcester have become synonymous with quality products and are constantly looking to push the boundaries of technology.
As a company, Worcester are proud of their English heritage and all their boilers are designed in the UK and manufactured in Derbyshire, England to the highest standards. They have been awarded the Royal Warrant by Her Majesty the Queen and supply hot water products to the Royal Family at their many residences.
Worcester’s current range of products are suitable for all types of home and commercial usage and include world-famous combi boilers, system boilers, and heat only boilers, as well as renewable technology, geothermal products, cylinders, and heating controls.
Worcester Boiler Insurance Cover Features
Here are the key features of our Worcester Boiler Insurance:
- Fully comprehensive cover for all types of break down and appliance failures.
- Great value. Our policy offers low prices for FULL protection.
- A wide network of skilled and trained engineers across the UK.
- All our engineers are qualified and approved Worcester boiler repairers with years of experience.
- We have a professional customer service team to deal with your issue. One call to us and one of our friendly advisers will help get you back up and running in no time.
- 24/7 cover. Break downs don’t wait for office hours so neither do we. Our staff are always on hand in case of an emergency to provide advice and assistance.
- No hidden fees. All parts and labour costs are included in the policy.
- Multiple call-outs
- All repairs guaranteed.
We here at Prominence understand how stressful it can be when your boiler breaks down and you are left with no heating or hot water. That’s why our Worcester Boiler Insurance offers unparalleled cover and value and gives you the peace of mind that in the unfortunate event of a breakdown, we will have you back up and running in no time.
In the event of a problem, our friendly customer service team are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you. They are not only knowledgeable but dedicated to getting your problem fixed quickly.
Once a problem has been reported, we will arrange for one of our expert engineers to visit at a time suitable for you. We have a wide network of skilled engineers covering the whole of the UK waiting for your call. Not only are they experienced and fully qualified in all Worcester boilers, but they are dedicated to fixing your boiler on-site if they can. And if they can’t fix it, don’t worry. In the event of a total breakdown, we will arrange a replacement boiler with no fuss.
Appliances We Cover
Guides & Information
What We Cover
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Kitchen Top Oven
- Washer Dryer
- Electric Hobs
- Toaster Oven
- Cooker Oven
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Pressure Cooker
- Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- Dryer (Cloth)
- DVD player
- Electric Cooker
- Dual Fuel Cooker
- Chest Freezer
- Halogen Oven
- Steam Oven
- Extractor Fan
- Gas Hob
- American Fridge-Freezer
- Double Oven
- Cooker Hood
- Coffee Machine
- Clothen Iron